ndia can be an ideal offshore destination for outsourcing due to a variety of advantages it has over other countries. Some of them are as under
- Assured availability of large skilled and qualified human resources
- Largest pool of English speaking population after USA and UK. In India 380 universities and 11,200 higher education institutions produce 2.1 million graduates each year. Further, it is expected that the number of people in the working age group in India will increase by 250 million from 2003 to 2020 at an average rate of about 15 million per year.
- Good quality products and services available at competitive costs
- State of art infrastructure of international standards
- Real Estate available at economical rates.
- Thriving democracy with liberal and stable economic framework and vibrant judiciary with a legal framework
- The political will and government's proactive policies
- Virtual time difference with significant countries